Gaming blog

For your gaming (and sometimes general) info

Monday, July 4, 2011

TES IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition


This new edition of Oblivion includes:

-Oblivion (Duh)
-All the addons
-Collector's Steelbook case with Daedric symbols
-Making of Oblivion DVD
-Game map
-A $10 mail-in rebate offer on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
-A Skyrim strategy guide

All for 30$, really cool, since the strategy guide would probably cost 30+$ on its own.
Also for people that didn't get the game yet, Or people who'll get the game on another console, maybe.

I hope it'll come out in Europe aswell.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/07/el...available-jul/

10 comments:

iNews said...

Nice game, Im going to buy it if its coming!

StigmataHandjob said...

Not a big fan of Oblivion, but this does look really nice.

tamezisclutch said...

I haven't heard of this game I'm going to check it out and I'll tell you what I think about it.

MrFeakj said...

nice info, amazing blog. following and go on your advertisement.
come and watch my blog, its a gaming blog, too

Come At Me Bro said...

This is great!

Funny Pets said...

My favorite part of Morrowind is the horses

Jessica Thompson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
braumaman said...

30 for this? That's nuts. I'll definitely pick it up.

Waffles13 said...

As much as I love Fallout 3, I cannot for the life of me play Oblivion for more than an hour or two. Undoubtedly a fantastic game, I just can't stand fantasy.

ThaDirtyMexican said...

I love Oblivion, but I already have the GOTY edition, so I can't make myself buy it.

Post a Comment