Gaming blog

For your gaming (and sometimes general) info

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Minecraft Lego is official!

http://bnbgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/tumblr_lkqbj708os1qeltrto1_500.jpg

LEGO are now in the process of developing Minecraft sets to be sold worldwide!
“we are now developing a concept that celebrates the best aspects of building with the LEGO system and in Minecraft and we can’t wait to show it to you — but we aren’t ready just yet.” -Lego
Mojang will receive 1% of any profits gathered by the Lego sets bearing its branding, which they plan to give to charity.

“I could never imagine this a couple of years ago, but it’s really cool. And it’s something I’m really excited about because Lego’s so like super friendly. Both the brand, the way they do stuff and as a company, everything there is just friendly and nice. So to have Minecraft go in a nice direction, like the brand, is something I’m looking forward to.” - Notch
I'm excited to see what they're going to come up with!
What about you? Post a comment (anonymously if you don't have a blogger account)!

6 comments:

Outcast said...

That's amazing, I have to admit I'm pretty excited buddy, that's really cool to say the very least.

Anonymous said...

i think its goin to be amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Lego planning to give everything to charity is really cool of them.

Anonymous said...

Lego is keeping most of the profits, they're giving Mojang 1% and MOJANG is giving that 1% to charity. Reading comprehension, buddy.

Anonymous said...

I WANT IT!

feathers said...

That's really cool that Mojang is giving the profits to charity (I would keep it for myself XD).

Post a Comment