Gaming blog

For your gaming (and sometimes general) info

Saturday, February 18, 2012

What I'm buying this month


Hey again, just updating you with what I'm planning to get this month with my adsense cheque.


ASUS GTX 560 TI


http://www.pureoverclock.com/images/review/video_cards/asus_gtx560dctop/asus_gtx560dctop_8.jpg
Price: € 219

 

AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz Black Edition


http://content.hwigroup.net/images/products/large/075740-2.jpg

















Price: € 134,90


Nothing too crazy. I might do this every month or so. I didn't pick a 6 core cpu because not many games actually use 6 cores at the moment.

At the moment I have an ATI Radeon HD 5670, an AMD Phenom x4 925. Any other suggestions, maybe?
I only have 350 euros to spend.

3 comments:

Outcast said...

Sounds like great purchases to me mate. I have no suggestions but enjoy your items for this month man.

Anonymous said...

I heard the Kepler series thats coming out soon will have a card whcihs' performance is as good as the GTX 580 but has the same price as the GTX 560 TI
I might wait

Anonymous said...

GTX 560 TI great card i have it !! :)

Post a Comment