Gaming blog

For your gaming (and sometimes general) info

Sunday, November 13, 2011

By the nine devines!

Sorry for the lack of news, I'm still playing Skyrim.
I'm 10 hours in as a Nord called "The Nord With No Name". (Yeah, couldn't find anything). I just entered the mage college, $h*t's ca$h.

The dragons seem to come more often than I expected, the finishing moves and shouts are SWEET and up to now I've had only 1 bug where a staff was floating in the air, but that's it.

 Now I must go back to slaying some more dragons.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another skyrim sick player here!

Outcast said...

Glad to hear you're enjoying Skyrim so much buddy, it sounds like it's absolutely excellent. I honestly can't wait to get it, mage college sounds incredibly cool too!

Give Everything said...

skyrim is the reason!

Otter said...

Im playing skyrim too. got too close to the end though...dont know why I focused on the main questline. time to wander around a bit

Post a Comment