Gaming blog

For your gaming (and sometimes general) info

Friday, November 11, 2011

What I've not been playing.

I was thinking of buying a domain name from yahoo, but eff it. I can live with this.
In other jawdropping news, I haven't been playing MW3, Skyrim or Uncharted 3 yet. Can you believe it?
I will definitely pick up Skyrim tomorrow, though. And MW3 in maybe 6 months when it's at a cheap 2nd hand price. It's not like they'll announce a new CoD soon *cough*

Google adsense has been tough to me this month, but oh well.

That's it for today, a good night to everyone.

6 comments:

Sub Radar (Mike) said...

Skyrim is insane! It's a bit buggy but I'm sure they'll iron them out in the first week.

minecraft129 said...

Can't wait for Skyrim!

Anonymous said...

Me no cash :(
Here I am playing Humble Indie Pack games and Sonic Generations (God damn cheap man!). While I watch my gaming buddies play the nextgen shit.

Outcast said...

All I can say is that the more posts you make the more adsense you get buddy so just post more often! As for the domain, there's not much point dude, things are excellent on Blogspot already in my opinion.

No Public Names said...

Skyrim is surprisingly good. Alot of depth to it and leagues above Oblivion, really.

Fubar said...

hmmm seems like a fun game but for 26 bucks i ddont know..

Post a Comment