Gaming blog

For your gaming (and sometimes general) info

Friday, November 4, 2011

Ubisoft have just announced Rainbow 6 Patriots



http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/11/Rainbow-6-Patriots-Thumbnail-610x250.jpg

http://rainbowsixgame.uk.ubi.com/home.php
It’s being developed by Ubisoft Montreal with the support of Ubisoft Toronto and Ubisoft Red Storm, and will arrive on PC in 2013. The single player campaign will pit Team Rainbow (goodies) against the True Patriots (baddies). The latter are a revolutionist group who claim the American government is irrevocably corrupted by greedy politicians. So far, so Clancy.

Details are scarce, but we do know that you’ll be playing as Team Rainbow and will need to make “tough ethical decisions” to stop the “new breed” of terrorists. The campaign will be presented from different character’s perspectives, and there’ll be a fresh selection of co-op and multiplayer modes present.
“Terrorism has evolved, and so has Rainbow 6,” says David Sears, creative director. Poor choice of words there, David.- PCGamer

Not much more has been revealed, but definitely will keep you updated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great. I don't remember the last time I played Rainbow 6, what I do remember was that they were highly tactical, and god damn difficult.

Outcast said...

I'm looking forward to this. I loved Rainbow 6 when I played it before.

Anonymous said...

There's a new Rainbow Six coming out? Time to drink my own piss.

Anonymous said...

I'll try it

Post a Comment